Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Change of pace...

Hello all!

I know it's a been a while since I lasted posted (according to the previous post, it's been since just following Christmas/New Years). I realise I've had this for a while (three years exactly this August), and I'm starting to think it might be time to shut this particular blog down (or just change directions). Now that social networks have provided us with the ability to check in on our friends and loved ones on a daily basis, it seems a bit futile to keep this as well.

That said I need a narrower focus; book reviews perhaps? Being in publishing does provide me with an endless access to books and what better way to pay homage to the ones I adore (and perhaps the ones I don't) than a good review.

On a different note, I'm on my way back to the US for a good two week stint (Philly, New Jersey, Maryland, Long Island -- same crazy list as always) . Adam is meeting the entire family; poor boy doesn't know what he's gotten himself into (nothing like a family made up of overbearing, but none the less loveable, Jews to really test his devotion to this marriage eh?).

Hopefully my return to the UK will provide me with the drive to change this blog into something less personal and more interesting.

In the meantime, happy spring kids! Get out there and enjoy the weather!

No comments: